TEACHER SCHEDULING TUTORIAL
1. Please access your Teacher’s page Link: global-step.jp/teacher
2. Click on Schedule option and access your calendar page . You will see a page like this.
There are a couple of ways you can create your classes on this calendar:
Go to the right side of the page.
2. Set the date you are scheduling your lessons for (ie. say for the month July, 7-01 to 8-01).
3. Check the days of the week you will be teaching in check boxes.
4. Choose the lesson time you are available to teach (remember, you can only choose one class slot at time).
5. Click on “Add to calendar” (do not “Save” yet).
6. Once you added on your calendar, it should look something like this below.
8. When you have entered in all your availabilities, click Save. Your classes will be highlighted in green once they are saved and this means the classes are up officially on the GSA system for students to book. YOU MUST SAVE your updates so they go up on the GSA system! Do not forget to click “save” at the end.
1. Click on a date you’d like to create your classes (ie. Wednesday 7-01, click on the box).
2.Check the lesson times you are available to teach.
3. Check on “Repeat this event” so you can set the classes to repeat in the following Wednesdays. Set the dates you want the classes to repeat in. If you just want to create classes for that specific date, then do not check “Repeat this event.”
Please remember you can make changes to your schedule up to 24 hours before class time. Any of the unreserved lessons can be deleted or changed up to 24 hours. You will be responsible to make these changes in advance if you find out you are unavailable for certain dates and times. However, once your classes are booked, you will have to contact administrators to have them find a substitute or make the necessary changes. See below for how to delete classes you’ve made on your calendar.
How to DELETE classes you’ve made on your calendar.
When your classes are still highlighted in orange and you’d like to delete one of them, simply click on the class you’d like to delete and it will disappear. (ie. if you want to delete 7-06 4pm16:00-16:25 class, click on it and it is gone)
When your classes are highlighted in green and you’d like to delete one of them, click on the class and a message box will pop up. Click “ok” if you are sure you want to delete the class. This will delete the class from your calendar and off the GSA system as well.
(ie. If you want to delete 7-06 4pm class, click on it and it is gone. Notice the “No student” status. If reserved, it will indicate “reserved” and you will not be able to delete.)
The gray zone indicates the dates you cannot change/delete any of your classes. Either they are reserved classes or cutting the 24 hours limit or days that have already passed. No changes can be made within these gray zones.